Figuring out the value of your home is a mixture of mostly science and a little bit of art. Luckily, I have been trained to determine the value of a home based on comparable properties. We will closely examine properties similar to yours in location, condition, size and amenities. It is important to consider properties that have sold within the past 6 months, are currently on the market, are under contract, and properties which didn’t sell.
Unfortunately, the market value of your home is not:
- What you have in the home
- What you need out of it
- What you want to sell it for
- What it appraised for
- What you heard your neighbor’s home sold for
- What the tax office says it’s worth
- based on how much you need to buy your next home
Actually, the true value of your home is what a buyer is willing to pay for the property based on:
- Today’s market conditions
- Today’s competition
- Financing available
- Economic Conditions
- The buyer’s perception of the condition of the property
- Normal marketing time
I can help you sort through the information available and help you determine what your home’s true market value is. All you have to do is send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your name and address
- Special features of your home- Deck? Fence? New roof? Upgrades?
- Location- Neighborhood
- Condition- Does the house need work? Are you willing to do the work or would you prefer to sell it as-is?