Wowza, did you know that there are about 24,487 real estate agents in the Houston area?
How are you supposed to choose just one? Well, luckily, I posted this a while back to help you– How to choose an AWESOME Realtor.
That post has some great tips, but let’s really take a closer look at those 24,487 agents….
- A LOT of them only have their license because they are investors or house flippers, or they work in Commercial or Corporate real estate.
- A LOT of them only have their license to be able to give referrals.
- A LOT of them have full-time jobs outside of their real estate career.
- A LOT of them have never sold anything.
- A LOT of them are just hobbyists.
They say that 20% of the people do 80% of the work, so 20% of those agents would be about 4,898 agents in the Houston market who are doing 80% of the work.
So how do I make sure that I am one of those 4,898 agents and not getting lost in the sea of others?
- I am a FULL-TIME REALTOR, I do not have a side job, real estate is not my hobby, it is my passion.
- I have 10 years of experience
But I don’t just want to be one of those 4,898 agents doing 80% of the work, I want to actually stand out in that group! So, I take it to the next level!!
- I actively seek out opportunities for additional certifications and continuing education
- Relocation Specialist
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- Multicultural Certified Real Estate Professional
- Expert in New Construction and Working with Builders
- I work with an exceptional company that is dominating the Houston market.
- I surround myself with professionals that I know and trust to take great care of my clients (lenders, title companies, inspectors, insurance agents, etc.)
- My clients can expect outstanding customer service and communication.
Call me if you want to make your move, I am ready to help! Not all Realtors are created equal, call someone AWESOME!!!