We are seeing some good things in the market, and they are becoming trends as we see the positive changes month after month…
Just a few noteworthy items:
- Carpenter’s TV Showcase of Homes is one of the TOP cable show in our time slot (10:30 AM on Saturday) Just FYI
- Carpenter is ranked #3 on the SIRVA Relocation Preferred Broker Score Card, that’s out of 96 brokers nationwide. A Level!
- The market is moving a little bit faster than predicted at the beginning of the year.
- In all of MIBOR (Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors), Pending sales are UP 9% over last year at this same time.
- Last year, in all of MIBOR, at this time there were 15,127 homes CLOSED. This year, there have already been 17,208 Closed. That is an increase of 16.21%
- Carpenter Realtors is up 26.66% over last year.
- My office in Avon is up 33% (!!) over last year.
- Average sales price in MIBOR is currently HIGHER than it was at the peak of the market in 2005/06. Then: Average sales price was $152,534, NOW: $154,080 (that’s up 5.4%!)
- Inventory is way down, at the peak (2007) there were 22,216 homes on the market, now there are only 15,180 to choose from. That’s a difference of 32%
So let’s think about this… there are fewer homes on the market, interest rates are incredibly low but starting to inch up, sales are up and homes are selling for more (or higher priced homes are selling) and Carpenter is Rocking!
Now is truly the time to make your move, and I’m right here to help!