I am not very good at tooting my own horn, but you know what they say: If I don’t, who will? So, I just wanted to let you all know what has been going on in my career for once.
- I was just named the Avon East Office’s 2009 Sales Leader of the Year.
- I am also the 2009 Listing Leader of the Year for the office.
- I moved into my own private office in the building, don’t worry, I’m still right here in Avon, behind Best Buy!
- I have been asked to sit on a panel discussion of social media at Real Estate BarCamp– Indiana later this month.
- I have been asked to go to other Carpenter offices to tell their newer agents how I have done it.
- I served on Carpenter’s Technology Task Force, a group charged with helping develop Carpenter’s newest website design (to be released soon) as well as company policy on Social Media, Contact Management solutions for Carpenter agents, and office solutions to make it even easier for Carpenter agents to serve their clients.
I met my goal of selling $2.5 million for 2009, and my goal for 2010 is to hit the $4 million mark, so if you know anyone who would like to buy or sell a house, have them call one of the top Realtors in the area– me!