Many people think that November and December are bad times to list their house, but I have a few reasons why NOW might be the right time for you.
- There is less competition for buyers
- If buyers are out looking at houses in the snow, they’re probably more serious!
- Holiday Decorations make your house look even prettier than normal
- People really will understand if you need to turn down a showing because of a family event
- Buyers are on vacation and kids are out of school, so they have more time to look at homes
- Many businesses transfer their employees during January, and you need to be on the market to capture those buyers.
- You may have fewer showings, therefore less inconvenience to you, BUT keep in mind, those coming to see the house are more likely serious about buying
- Interest rates are at an all-time low
- Your house is already clean because of family gatherings
- Consumer confidence is on the rise
- You can use ME as your Realtor!! Call me today to ask me about my marketing plan.